Thoracic or rib pain can result from a number of causes including –
- Direct trauma
- Rib stress fractures
- Postural dysfunction
- Poor shoulder mechanics or associated shoulder injuries
- Post abdominal or breast surgery
- Degenerative arthritis of the thoracic spine and associated joints
- Kyphotic postural changes with age
- Disc injury or degeneration to the thoracic spine
- Costo – cartilage injuries
- Thoracic pain associated with long term low back pain and/or neck pain.
- Thoracic strain following postural changes with pregnancy
- Post partum pain with breastfeeding or carrying.
We have additional training, education and clinical experience in managing upper limb injuries / condition.