At Buderim Advanced Physio we provide a holistic management plan with the patient that incorporates a multimodal approach in order to maximise, expedite recovery and prevent recurrence. Highly trained staff offer skills to provide a comprehensive, evidence based management program tailored to the individual’s specific needs.
This may include:
- Joint based manual and manipulative therapy
- Motor control stability retraining
- Dry needling
- Strapping, massage and EMG biofeedback for relaxation and muscle re education.
- High level ‘core stability’ training
- Co-ordinated use of osteopathic joint and muscle mobilisation processes such as muscle energy techniques and myofascial manipulation
- Neuro-dynamic mobilisation
- Apparatus based stability, balance and performance training utilising pilates, physio ball, bosu and foam roller
- Gym based exercise programs to increase strength, power, endurance, and aerobic fitness
- Electro-therapy modalities
- Preventative & maintenance programs to minimise injury and maximise performance potential improving the quality of your life and giving you back control
- Worksite and ergonomic assessments , Occupational Health Physiotherapy
- Home visits